FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I know if I am eligible to take this course?
If the DMV requires you to take a Driver Improvement Clinic or you are voluntarily seeking positive points, you are eligible. Courts may or may not accept the certificate of completion. It is your responsibility to determine if your court will accept the certificate.
2. When will I get my certificate for completion of the driver improvement class?
Once you have successfully completed the course; your class results will be reported to the DMV and a certificate will be given to you.
3. How much does the in-person driver improvement class cost, and how do I pay for it?
The in-person class cost $95.00 will be charged for in person driver improvement classes. Please register online, at this website, so we can plan to have enough seats for each student.
4. How do I register for the in- person course?
Please register online, at this website, so we can plan to have enough seats for each student.
5. Do you have a notary in the office?
Yes, notary work is a separate service. Please contact us to discuss the documents that you need notarized.